Edensor, St. Peter's Monuments
TO FIND A GRAVE
- Look up the name and plan number
- Check the location of the square on Plan No. 1 (Key Plan).
- If the first number is 1 or 2, the grave is to the North or East of the church.
- If the first number is 3, the grave is to the immediate South of the church. With your back to the church the graves to your left and forward are A, B and C. The graves to your right and forward are D and E.
- If the first number is 4 to 8, you will find stones set in the long North-South path starting at stone number 4. If you stand on the path at a number with the church behind you, the graves to your left and forward are A, B and C. The graves to your right and forward are D and E.
- Cremated remains (ashes) are in the area by the main path to the south door. In the list these are prefixed CR
Click here to enter the monument search by name facility.
Other local churchyards with the same search facility are at Ashford, Gt. Longstone , Wardlow and Sheldon.
Web design by Revd Clive Thrower
Go to St. Peter's church, Edensor web site.